You will need to fill out a Direct Dollars authorization form that can be sent to you via email by emailing DirectDollars@mnidirect.com, speaking to your sales representative, or filling it out in the store on your next visit.
For each $1 spent at any MNI Direct location, you will earn 1 point. Growth Points can also be earned by increasing 2018 purchases over 2017 total purchases. At the time that you exceed purchases from 2017, you will begin earning double Direct Dollars Program points on those increased purchases. To be eligible for growth bonus points you must have purchased from MNI Direct in 2017.
LENGTH OF PROGRAM
The Direct Dollars Program runs from January 2, 2018, to December 31, 2018. Points that are earned in 2018 can be rolled over into 2019. However, you must reach the lower purchase minimum ($5,000) before 2018 points become available to redeem.
Points will appear on each invoice. You will see the points you earned on that days purchase as well as your total earned points. Points can be used for redemption as long as your account is in good standing. When the invoices are paid in full and minimum purchase requirements have been reached, the Points can be redeemed during designated times in the year.
REDEEM POINTS FOR CREDIT ON ACCOUNT
MNI Direct house accounts in good standing can redeem points for a credit on account. Points can be redeemed at $ .005 cents per point. For example, if you earn 30,000 points, you can choose to receive a $150 credit on account.
REDEEM POINTS BY WAY OF CHECK
MNI Direct customer accounts in good standing can redeem points by way of check. Points can be redeemed at $ .005 cents per point. For example, if you earn 30,000 points, you can choose to receive a $150 check.
REDEMPTION TIME FRAME
Points earned, that meet the minimum purchase $5,000 by June 30, 2018, can be redeemed in the form of a check or credit on your account between July 2 – July 31. If you have not met the minimum purchase requirement or you choose not to take a check or credit on account at this time your points will roll over until the next redemption date of December 31, 2018. Checks and credit on accounts will be processed between January 1, 2019, and January 15, 2019.
The MNI Direct Team can help you with your points balance, checks, and credit on account. Simply call (844) 578-4599 and press 6 Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM or email DirectDollars@MNIDirect.com.
HOW DO I EARN POINTS?
You will earn points on all of your purchases at your local MNI Direct store between January 1, 2018, and December 31, 2018.
WHEN DO I START EARNING POINTS?
You start earning points as soon as a MNI Direct associate enrolls you in the Program and we have a signed Direct Dollars authorization form. Once you are enrolled, you will earn points retroactively on all purchases made beginning on January 1, 2018, during the calendar year 2018.
HOW LONG CAN POINTS BE ACCRUED?
Points can be accrued from January 1, 2018, to December 31, 2018. However, the $5,000 minimum purchase level must be met in each calendar year to qualify.
WHO KEEPS TRACK OF MY POINTS AND PURCHASES?
MNI Direct keeps track of your points and the most current point total will be issued at the end of each month with your statement.
WHEN CAN I START REDEEMING MY POINTS?
You can redeem your points as early as July 1 provided you reach the $5,000 purchase minimum and all invoices associated with those points have been paid. Accounts payable by you to MNI Direct must be paid in full before the end of the current program year for points to be earned.
WHAT IF MY ACCOUNT IS NOT IN GOOD STANDING?
If a request is made for check or credit on account a check will be issued only if the account is current otherwise a credit will be issued if the account is less than 30 days past due. If an account by a participant is past due over 30 days, MNI Direct may terminate a participant and all earned points may be forfeited.
HOW CAN I FIND OUT HOW MANY POINTS I HAVE ACCUMULATED?
Points will appear on each invoice at the time of purchase showing the points earned on that purchase plus the points earned to date. Points will also be sent with your monthly statement and you can always reach your sales representative for point totals.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- MNI Direct reserves the right to cancel or modify the Program without notice at any time and for any or no reason.
- Eligibility is limited to professional landscape trade and businesses needing Professional landscape supplies. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, the term “Participant” shall mean and include a business that is enrolled as a qualified Direct Dollars Program Participant.
- A Direct Dollars authorization form must be filled in by an officer/owner of the company designating authorization to enroll in the program as well as who is authorized to make decisions on redemption of points. This must be on file to participate and redeemed points.
- Only one Direct Dollars points account shall be maintained per participant and points are not transferable between participants.
- Program participants earn points by purchasing products from MNI Direct, with no exclusions.
- One (1) point will be posted to a Program Participants points account for every $1 in purchases, no fractional points will be awarded.
- Points earned by a Program Participant on the purchase of products later returned will be deducted from the Program Participants points account.
- A Program Participant must have purchased in 2017 to be eligible to earn double points for purchases in excess of its 2017 purchases.
EXPIRATION OF POINTS
- If the purchase level minimums are not met by close of business December 31, 2018, points will be forfeited. If the points are not redeemed in the 30 days following the program end, they may be forfeited, at the sole discretion of MNI Direct.
- MNI Direct is not liable for delays or failures in the redemption of available points as a result of correspondence or requests that are delayed, lost or stolen in the mail.
- All participants statements will be delivered only to the participant’s address on file with MNI Direct. Each participant shall be responsible for advising MNI Direct of any changes of contact person or address relating to its account.
- Program members may not transfer, or combine with another account. Points have no cash value and are non-transferable. Additional points cannot be purchased for cash.