You will be automatically enrolled for the Direct Dollars Program by being a MNI Direct customer.
For each $1 spent at any MNI Direct location, you will earn 1 point.
Growth Points can also be earned by increasing 2019 purchases over 2018 total purchases. At the time that you exceed purchases from 2018, you will begin earning double Direct Dollars Program points on those increased purchases. (To be eligible for growth bonus points you must have purchased from MNI Direct in 2018.)
LENGTH OF PROGRAM
The Direct Dollars Program runs from January 2, 2019, to December 31, 2019. However, the $5,000 minimum purchase level must be met in each calendar year to qualify.
EXPIRATION OF POINTS
Points that are earned in 2019 will not roll over to 2020. Points earned, that meet the minimum purchase requirement of $5,000 in 2019, can be redeemed towards future purchases at any time up to December 31, 2019. Any remaining points from 2019 will expire after that date.
Points will appear on each invoice at the time of purchase showing the points earned on that purchase plus the points earned to date. MNI Direct keeps track of your points and the most current point total will be issued at the end of each month with your statement and you can always reach your sales representative for point totals.
MINIMUM PURCHASE and GOOD STANDING ACCOUNTS
You can begin redeeming your points at any time provided you reach the $5,000 purchase minimum and all invoices associated with those points have been paid. Accounts payable by you to MNI Direct must be paid in full before the end of the current program year for points to be earned. MNI Direct accounts must be in good standing with paid in full status AND have accrued purchases of a minimum of $5,000 in 2019 in order to redeem points. These accounts are eligible to redeem points throughout the year towards future purchases or as monies toward their account.
Points can be redeemed at $0.005 cents per point, with a minimum of 200 points (equal to $1 of credit). Redemption points must total a full dollar amount and will not be paid in increments of less than one dollar. Points can be used for redemption as long as your account is in good standing.
Example: If you earn 30,000 points, you can chose to use them as a $150 credit toward your next purchase or pay $150 on your account balance.
ACCOUNTS NOT IN GOOD STANDING
If a request is made to redeem points by a MNI Direct customer and the account is any of the following but not limited to beyond credit limit, beyond terms, or has NSF check submitted the points will not be available for use. If the account is not in good standing MNI Direct may terminate a participant and all earned points may be forfeited.
844-578-4599 and Press 6
Monday through Friday: 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
The MNI Direct Team can help you with your points balance: DirectDollars@MNIDirect.com
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- MNI Direct reserves the right to cancel or modify the Program without notice at any time and for any or no reason.
- Eligibility is limited to professional landscape trade and businesses needing Professional landscape supplies. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, the term “Participant” shall mean and include a business that is enrolled as a qualified Direct Dollars Program Participant.
- Only one Direct Dollars points account shall be maintained per participant and points are not transferable between participants.
- Program participants earn points by purchasing products from MNI Direct, with no exclusions.
- One (1) point will be posted to a Program Participants points account for every $1 in purchases, no fractional points will be awarded.
- Points earned on the purchase of products later returned will be deducted from the Program Participant’s account.
- A Program Participant must have purchased in 2018 to be eligible to earn double points for purchases in excess of its 2018 purchases.
EXPIRATION OF POINTS
- If the points are not redeemed by December 31, 2019, they will be forfeited.
- MNI Direct is not liable for delays or failures in the redemption of available points as a result of correspondence or requests that are delayed, lost or stolen in the mail.
- Statements will be delivered only to the participant’s address on file with MNI Direct. Each participant shall be responsible for advising MNI Direct of any change of contact person or address relating to its account.
- Program members may not transfer, or combine with another account. Points have no cash value and are non-transferable. Additional points cannot be purchased for cash.