Assistant Branch Manager – Marietta
Member of the MNI Direct team that is responsible for assisting in the everyday operations of the branch while growing and developing the business through sales accuracy and facility management.
- Manage and coach yard operations team in proper product receiving, loading, unloading, handling, spacing, and general site maintenance
- Ensure that workers are equipped with the information, instruction, training, and supervision that they need to work safely.
- Provide supervision, support, and training to the branch sales and site operations team members when branch manager is off-site
- Guide and coach the team in developing and maintaining outstanding service to Direct customers
- Coordinate customer support with the branch manager and inside sales team
- Help branch manager maintain proper inventory levels based on customer needs
- Assist with prompt, accurate, and customer oriented local delivery system for branch
- Set the standard and coach others on standards of customer greeting and handling
- Assist in managing labor effectively and efficiently with budgeted guidelines
- Provide information for periodic inventory adjustments, and other business metrics
- Assist in day to day operation of the branch to include, but not limited to: Opening and closing the branch, following customer service standards, following best practice safety standards, protecting company assets, proper money handling procedures
- Coordinated the operation of the branch with other branches as needed
- Performs other duties as necessary.
- High School diploma or equivalency
- 2-4 years of management experience in a related industry
- Above average plant knowledge
Required Skills & Training
- Strong communication, organization, and time management skills
- Have excellent general computer skills in Google and Microsoft Office
- Expert customer service skills
- Ability to solve problems as it relates to operations, and customer service needs
- Must be a leader; able to inspire others to achieve outstanding results
- May require prolonged sitting, standing walking and lifting
- Working in varied environments off-site such as job sites and other branches
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. repeatedly at any given time during working hours.
- Ability to work in severe weather conditions; both heat and cold
- Willing to work a flexible schedule M-F
Submit an Application Today...
Apply online at MNIDirect.com/careers, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 706-986-0388