Branch Manager – Dearing
The Branch Manager is responsible for providing our products to the Landscape Contract trade in the East Georgia and South Carolina territory. Uses experience, research, and industry knowledge to ensure our products and services meet the Landscape trade needs and requirements. Responsible for developing and growing the business through facility management and providing the right plants to customers at the right time.
- Provide supervision, support, and training to the branch sales and site operations team members.
- Guide and lead the team in developing and maintaining outstanding service to Direct customers
- Coordinate sales status with Direct outside sales force
- Responsible for the Independent Garden Center business managed within MNI Direct related to sales, order fulfillment, pick-up arrangements, and delivery.
- Plan and coordinate inventory, operation times, delivery schedules, and pick-up arrangements based on customer needs and sales plans
- Operate a prompt, accurate, and customer oriented delivery system for branch
- Create and maintain a cost-effective inventory system to ensure complete orders with fresh, high-quality plant material
- Provide timely input to reviews and analyzes all business aspects of the branch operations, including P&L responsibilities
- Provide information for periodic inventory adjustments, and other business metrics
- Plan, develop, maintain, and operate yard facility and equipment for the branch
- Coordinate the operation of Dearing Branch site with other Branches for logistical support
- Coordinate the purchase, reception, and turnover of plant material under branch control
- Train, and supervise safe operations of all facets of branch activities
- Communicate with human resources regarding personnel and policy for branch
- Performs other duties as needed
- Bachelors Degree in Horticulture/Business preferred
- 3-6 Years of sales management experience in related industry
Required Skills & Training
- Have product knowledge at an expert level
- Strong communication, organization, and time management skills
- Have excellent general computer skills in Google and Microsoft Office (Primarily in Google Sheets and Excel)
- Possess expert Customer Service skills
- Ability to visualize problems and develop solutions; especially in customer and personnel matters
- Must be a leader; able to inspire others to achieve outstanding results
- Prolonged sitting, standing, walking, and lifting
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (M-F)
- Ability to work in severe weather conditions; both heat and cold
- Working in varied environments off-site such as job sites and MNI farm
Submit an Application Today...
Apply online at MNIDirect.com/careers, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 706-986-0388