Terms & Conditions
- All deliveries will be paid prior to delivery truck departing the branch.
- Delivery fees vary by location and need to be confirmed at the time of purchase with your sales representative.
- Our vehicles will deliver curbside only. They may leave the street after the site has been assessed for safety and the property release statement has been signed.
- All claims for damaged material or incorrect quantities must be addressed within 48 hours of the delivery.
- It is the purchaser's responsibility to unload all items. Our drivers will assist in unloading the purchased items up to 15g material and will require assistance with anything larger. If the driver is not given help to unload, a fee of at minimum $300 or 10% of the total invoice may be added to the delivery fee.
- There must be someone present to accept delivery, failure to have someone present may result in a fee of $300.
Delivery Range Atlanta, GA
Delivery Range Rock Hill, SC
Delivery Range Piedmont, SC
RETURNS & REFUNDS POLICY
- The customer assumes ownership of goods purchased at pick up or on receipt of delivery.
- 10% Restocking Fee may be charged.
- A restocking fee equivalent to freight fees will be charged on any order that has been loaded and verified ready for delivery for ANY postponements or cancellations of delivery by the customer.
- Product can be returned within (5) days of purchase, and in the same condition as when purchased. No material that has been planted can be returned.
- Cash refunds are limited to $50; over that amount a check will be written by MNI Direct for the balance.
- Refunds from purchase paid by check will require a (7) day waiting period, and a check for the refund amount re-issued by MNI Direct for the refund.
- Refunds from purchases on account will be applied to the account. A sales credit memo will be made and you will receive a copy for your records.
CUSTOM ORDERS AND DEPOSIT DETAILS
- All special items may be subject to a non-refundable, non-transferable deposit.
- Acceptable Payments:
- Cash, credit card, or check.
- Charging MNI Direct AR account cannot be done for a deposit.